Packet Pick-Up Hours: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
What better way to get your child active than to have them run a half marathon! Here’s how our Youth Half Marathon will work:
- Each child will register online through the normal registration link on our webpage.
- Print a copy of the ACTIVITY LOG found here.
- Run/walk 1 mile per week for the 12 weeks prior to April 20, 2018. You can do this in increments or a full one mile at a time, it’s up to you. If you miss a week, be sure to make it up so that you complete 12 miles prior to race day.
- Log your miles on your activity log each week.
- Bring your activity log and a signed waiver with you on race day to vouch that you completed 12 miles.
- On race day, you’ll run 1.1 miles to complete the 13.1 distance of a half marathon (participants will need to be able to finish 1.1 miles in less than 30 minutes).
Each participant will receive a custom cotton t-shirt, official finisher’s medal (same as adult half marathon finishers), and the right to say you ran a half marathon!
- No refunds!
- Youth Half Marathon participants must be 14 and under on day of race.
- Rain or shine!
- No dogs allowed!
If you would like to get your school involved, please email us at email@example.com.