The Palmetto Half Marathon is a community movement, and we want everyone to get involved! The 5k Run/Walk course starts in front of Academy Sports + Outdoors inside the Village at Sandhill and finishes at the Fountain in the center of the Village at Sandhill. The start time for the 5k is 7:15 a.m. on April 21, 2018.
The course takes runners through the Village at Sandhill, out onto Clemson Rd., down the ramp to Two Notch Rd. and right back up the on-ramp to Clemson Rd, then turn left at the first entrance into the Village and finish at the fountain. Water stations are positioned approximately every mile along the course. There is a First Aide tent at the finish line as well as restrooms.
At the finish, participants will be announced as they approach the finish line. All participants will be able to enjoy food, drinks, music, awards & visit with the sponsors and the Health & Fitness vendors at the finish area. After the race, enjoy visiting the local shops and restaurants inside the Village at Sandhill.
Friday, April 20, 2018
Packet Pickup – click here for more info.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Packet Pickup 6 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. – Start Line
Half Marathon 7 a.m. – click here for more info.
5k Run/Walk 7:15 a.m. – click here for more info.
Kids’ Fun Run 9 a.m. – click here for more info.
What do you get?
- Custom designed t-shirt
- Food and drink to refresh at the finish line
- Kids activities the day of the race
- Early packet pick up
- Champion Chip Timing System
- Discounts and promotions from area businesses in race packet
- Satisfaction of knowing you helped build a stronger community!
5k Run/Walk Course Map
5k Run/Walk Start Time
- The start time for the 5k Run/Walk is 7:15 a.m. on April 21, 2018.
- There is a 1-hour time limit for this event. The 5k Run/Walk course closes at 8:15 a.m.
- No refunds!
- Half Marathon participants can change to the 5k Run/Walk until April 14.
- No refunds will be given if you move from the half to the 5k.
- Race course will close at 11 a.m.
- Runner friendly race! Head phones and strollers welcome (but no dogs)
- Rain or shine!